COPD, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, is a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe. “Progressive” means the disease gets worse over time.
COPD can cause coughing that produces large amounts of mucus (a slimy substance), wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and other symptoms.
Cigarette smoking is the leading cause of COPD. Most people who have COPD smoke or used to smoke. Long-term exposure to other lung irritants—such as air pollution, chemical fumes, or dust—also may contribute to COPD.
How can Stem Cells Help Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)?
Adipose stem cell therapy as a new alternative treatment to help manage the complications of COPD. The stem cells have the potential to replace countless cells of the body, lung tissue included. These stem cells may heal the body by replacing ones plagued with disease, regenerating new cells, and suppressing the immune systems macrophage response which engulf and digest the dying cells of the lungs. Current research in adult stem cell therapy has shown that restoration of damaged cells through this treatment is possible. This breakthrough in regenerative medicine shines a light of hope on those battling this degenerative disease. Improvements have been seen in the following symptoms after treatment:
- Reduction of dyspnea (difficult or labored breathing)
- Increased energy
- Increase in the ability to walk alone
- Increase in the ability to perform daily tasks
- Reduction of reliance on supplemental oxygen
- Improvements in sleep patterns
- Enhanced mood
Which Kinds of cells are used in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder and how are they obtained?
Adult Stem Cells are obtained from ITC Bank from donor tissue or Autologous Transplant is harvested from the patient own Adipose Tissue and it takes 21 days to culture, differentiate and administered the Adult Stem Cells to the patient.
How are Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) administered in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)?
A Typical treatment is as following and are administered by a license physician.
- Medical evaluation, blood testing
1 intravenous injections of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal
- stem cells , with Vit. C, Eicosanoids and Amnoaciids(day 1)
- , Hyperbaric Chamber(day 2)
- 1 intravenous injections of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells , with Vit. C, Eicosanoids and Aminoacids(day 3)
- Hyperbaric Chamber(day 4)
- 1 intravenous injections of adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells , with Vit. C, Eicosanoids and Aminoacids(day 5)
Will anyone follow up with me after I returned home?
Del Prado Stem Cell Center cares about how you are doing after you return home. So, we will monitor your progress on a regular basis. Regular follow-up also helps us evaluate the effectiveness of our clinical protocols and improve them based on observed outcomes.
Therefore, our medical staff will be contacting you after 1 month, 3 months, 4 months, and 1 year to follow up on your condition.
Feel free to contact us we will be more than glad to assist you.